Friday, September 25, 2009

Me vs. Google...ps corset tops rule!

I just noticed yesterday that Google search wasn't working on my site for some reason. I guess they decided to update search and not tell me that I needed to change my code. Thanks google...groan. So I figured it would be as easy as getting the new code and putting it in my site's code. Oh nooooooo. No matter what I did, the search would not display correctly. So, 3 hours later, I think I have it wrangled and working so now if you want to search google for something you didn't find on Hourglass Fashion you can. It almost went to hair pulling LOL.


This month for some reason has been technologically against me. Anything tech or mechanical or in any way 20th century has been breaking on me in some fashion. I'm sooo ready for october :P


But onto happier news! I recently added some more new items to my eBay store. If you are looking for plus size corset tops, I still have some left. Most of them are Torrid or Tripp NYC brand if you are familiar with the brands. Ok, I'm taking a post google fiasco break lol. Enjoy your weekend! ~Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment