Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm still here..I swear and yay 50% sale at Torrid

So sorry with lack o updates. I'm still kickin. Been so busy with ebay lately. In efforts to make ends meet I have introduced misses sizes into the ebay store. It's not exactly what I envisioned but in life you make adjustments as needed I suppose. My heart pines to have a plus sizes only store but it just isn't in the cards for me at this time. Le sigh.

I am also working on a new website design for Hourglass Fashion. I am thinking I want to go a little more modern looking. I would love to introduce a store into it also. That will take a little more work and learning on my behalf. If we only had more hours in the day lol.

Oh I did make a Halloween special for plus size costumes and I put the link up today on HF. It is in the style of the new design I am currently in the middle of designing. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. I actually have a different navigation top planned but it is not in working order just yet so I just used a banner for now at the top of the Halloween page.

My main objective with the redesign is to make it more modern and less cluttered. I am having a hard time keeping up with updates from vendors the way it is now. Wish me luck on making it more streamlined. I realize many of the links are in dire need of updating on the HF website and I hope to take a couple days to straighten it out in the near future.

That's what's new with me...I digress and bring you a long awaited reminder...Torrid is having a sale!!! Get an additional 50% Off Clearance Items! 3 Days Only: 10/7 - 10/11. I know you all love those sales. Who doesn't?! - Till next time ~ Jax

50% Off Clearance at Torrid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment